Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Got My First Hair Dryer : Panasonic EH-ND52 | 1 comment:

I am one of those people who would say no in trying different style when it comes to my hair. Over the years, I have tried curling my hair into afro style, then straighten it with hints of purple, coloured it, side shaved and had rebonded it a couple of times. Add on improper hair care, I am not surprised that I ended with really frizzy hair.

Frizzy hair on my best hair day

Somewhere in September, I was so fedup with my unmanageable hair, I have decided to go for another round of rebonding session hoping that it would straighten away my frizzes. 

Saw a cheap deal on Living Social and went for it. The results were not good but it was expected because I only RM70 for it when salon usually charges RM300-RM400 for it.

But it became so much worst after I had my first wash so after reading through blogs and beauty sites, I had decided that I probably need a hair dryer, or more accurately known as Ioniser Hair Dryer.  I went shopping for it and we bought one from Panasonic. RM90, I get noise free hair dryer that helps my hair to become smooth and shiny.

hair dryer
My first Hair Dryer at 28 years of age

And it was one of the best RM90 spent ever! For RM90 I get to have smooth and frizzey-less hair each time I shampooed. Add in a couple of hair moisturisers, my hair is now at its best condition ever since I started to do all sorts of nonsense to it. 

I love my hair

Slightly wavy at the ends, exactly how I like my hair to be!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post..i am using this Hair dryer ,it consume less power and save your money.. :)

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates