Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Young Mother | No comments:

I gave birth to my son when I was 23. Becoming a mother at such young age was not an easy feat. But I never in my life regretted my decision. And I've been telling everyone that, up till today, my biggest achievement in life is to give birth to my son.

Everybody says hi to Baby Sukorn
He is my inspiration and the reason why I became a stronger person each day.

Many young mothers would agreed that it is a difficult task to be a mother, even so when you are young. People are often very judgmental towards every single thing that you do. And sometimes it is really tiring and depressing to have everyone criticizing the way you take care of your own child. 

Since May 2012, I had been condemned numerous time for leaving my son with my mom in Butterworth. Everyone thought that I was irresponsible and I had it easy with my mom doing everything for me. Yes, I admit that with my baby away, I am free to do anything I want, I drink my time away till midnight. But how many of you knew how difficult it is to not being to see my son everyday? How many of you understand what it is like to not being able to be there for my son when he had high fever? How many of you witness those nights when I would cry to sleep because I miss him very much?

I may not be a perfect mother but I know deep inside that I love my son very much.

      To my mom, eventhough you can be really annoying at times, I thank you very much for taking care of my child and for giving him the best of everything. You are an awesome grandmother and I love you very much!

And lastly, to all the mothers out there, regardless of age, Happy Mother's Day to you too.

P/S: And oh! Happy Mother's Day to myself too.


No comments:

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates