Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Fashion Illustration : Purple Ball Gown | No comments:

I have not been doing any sketches since I started working like three months ago. So now that I'm unemployed, I just have to grab hold of that pencils and start sketching again. 

Here's an evening gown illustration that I've done after months of hiatus.

evening gown illustration, wedding gown illustration, fashion illustration, high fashion, haute couture illustration, ball gown, fashion sketch

A ball gown with black tulle wth mermaid silhouette on the inside. This piece was inspired by a client's wedding gown that I altered a few days ago. It was altered in such a hurry that I've totally forgotten to snap a photo of it. What a waste because her gown is so so beautiful!

By the way I totally dig the cute bob with purple highlight on the fringe. It reminded me of the hairstyle that I had three years ago.

Mushroom Head

Have a nice weekend!



No comments:

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates