Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Illustration : Red Evening Gown | No comments:

I've started sketching since 2008 by watching tutorials on Youtube and endless practice. And fashion illustration has turned into one of my favorite free time activity. But I came to realized that all my sketching have had the same posing and style.


So I told myself that I need to improve my sketching especially on the posing and color rendering. After 2 days of drawing and rendering my draft, here's the final illustration.

evening gown illustration, wedding gown illustration, fashion illustration, haute couture illustration, red evening gown design, evening gown sketching, wedding gown sketching, fashion sketching, haute couture sketching, red evening gown sketch, fashion sketch

I have got to admit that this is my best illustration so far. And I love it so much, I've planned to print and frame it up.

So red and so much love!  



No comments:

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates