Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Friday, December 14, 2012

Fashion Illustration : Green Evening Gown Sketched Half Asleep | 2 comments:

So I slept really late last night because I had three glasses of long blacks yesterday. I went to sleep at about 3.30am, not because I was sleepy, but because I got a shocked looking at my eyebags. It's crazy.

But then, my brain decides to wake my body up at 7.00am for no reason.

GREAT!

And then while I was sitting on my working desk, my right hand starting doodling something....

And voila.. this illustration is done!



The left hand looked so damn deformed!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow the coloring is great..... what kind of medium did you use in doing this?

Ms Clementine said...

Hi Christian,

I actually used Photoshop to do this.

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates