Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Write-up for KL Lifestyle March 2013 | No comments:


When I was working in Werner's Group, one of my job responsibility was to write press release for the restaurants and bars.

So somewhere in February, I wanted to promote Bier Bar KL so badly that I called up one the editor of KL Lifestyle to have Bier Bar KL featured in their magazine. And I was delighted when I was told that they are going to feature about bars in KL city. But the downside is, I have to do the write up myself. And as we have three bars under our wing, I had to do three write ups within a day as the deadline is three days away.

There was a point when my mind went totally blank and I ended up staring at my computer screen for hours and yet couldn't come up with anything. But thanks to the invention of DUBSTEPS, I finished all three in an hour,

And oh boy, I was super proud of myself when I saw them published in their March's issue. To me, it was another milestone achieved and I will definitely have this added to my resume.  



No comments:

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates