Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Candy Crush Saga's Addiction | No comments:

I seriously want to kick whoever that got me started to play this game. I was so hooked every since and I can't even explain why I am addicted to it so much. Especially now that I am un-employed. Every morning, I would wake up, and the next thing I do will be to reach for my phone and play for Candy Crush until I'm out of lives.

And it didn't stop there, I played in the car, during meal, even when I was halfway watching Running Man, I would check my phone to see if I got any life back. Not only I'm playing on the phone, I played on the laptop too. 

And the funny part would be, I've been attending quite a number of job interviews lately, and 3 out of 5 sessions, Candy Crush Saga were brought up during the interview. Unbelievable.


And I'm not the only one who's life is ruined because of this colorful candy matching game. I've been reading about how it ruined life of other's too.

And some even went to the point of spending money buying lives and special candy just to complete a level. 


Playing this game made me realized that I am super persevered when it comes to completing something. Be it a game or a task. There was a time when I was stuck at a level for so long, but I did not give up and completed that level, after playing it for two weeks! Level 137, I will not forget you!!


Okay, gotta go send request to get more life!


No comments:

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates