Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Chic Work Wear With H&M | No comments:

Since its first opening in Kuala Lumpur last year, H&M has remained as my favorite shopping spot. And truthfully, I have not been shopping else where since I started working in WG, which is 10 minutes walk away from H&M's outlet in Lot 10. I still remember when there are times when I would walk over to shop for new outfits before starting work at 11am. Madness.

Here are some of my purchases for the past three months. 

Leopard print shirt, peacock green skirt, silver top, blue pants and boots
White t-shirt, both necklaces and blue shirt
And while working in WG, I usually go to work wearing really casual hip outfits ranging from colorful pants to crazy skirt in bright colors.

But now that I am about to start a new job in a corporate world, I am required to wear something more formal. And that means.. SHOPPING TIME!

With the Dressing Room application in H&M's website, I've created a few looks that I would to carry to work. I always believe that formal wear doesn't have to be boring. It can be super chic too. 

H&M Malaysia, chic work wear, chic career wear, shopping kuala lumpur lot 10, fashionable working attire

Pink chiffon blouse paired with a black skirt with embroidered details.

H&M Malaysia, chic work wear, chic career wear, shopping kuala lumpur lot 10, fashionable working attire

Yellow sleeveless top tuck in a cardigan with a cute beige skirt.

H&M Malaysia, chic work wear, chic career wear, shopping kuala lumpur lot 10, fashionable working attire

Blue chiffon top with a linen trouser in dark grey. Paired with a pair of electric blue pumps.

H&M Malaysia, chic work wear, chic career wear, shopping kuala lumpur lot 10, fashionable working attire

I love this a lot. Red shirt and blue jacket with black fitting trouser.

H&M Malaysia, chic work wear, chic career wear, shopping kuala lumpur lot 10, fashionable working attire

Pencil skirts do not have to be in boring black all the time. So one of those days when you want to cheer up the atmosphere in the office, you may wear a colorful skirt but match it with a plain dark color blouse. Nothing too crazy.

By the way, if you would love to create a look book like this, you may do so by clicking on DRESSING ROOM on H&M's website.

I have been resting since 1st of March and now that I'm all energetic, I can't wait to start work on Monday! Woohoo!



No comments:

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates