Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Friday, August 08, 2014

First Road Trip! | No comments:


I am so excited! Tomorrow I will be going on a road trip with my colleagues. The last time I had a road trip with my friends was.. well, I can't recall because there was none. :S Yups for the first time ever, I will be going out without my mom's supervision and husband's supervision. Just us girls having a great trip together. (This made me sound like a small kid going to my first school trip..tsk)

For the past few weeks, I have been planning what to wear, what to bring, planned our food because food can be expensive in tourist areas so we planned to have steamboat in our balcony which has a full sea view. Can you imagine how lovely the steamboat session is going to be. Girls chat, delicious steamboat, wind blowing your hair sexily, champagne..yums..I can't wait

Yes, when I said I have been planning, it was a full checklist in excel sheet categorised by clothes, food, toiletries, electronic gadgets..yeah the whole long list.

I've even shared this exciting news with my mom, much to her objection. The first thing she said was, why didn't you object? Who are your friends? Bla bla bla..and after some persuasion, she finally agreed with a condition that I have to call her every 2-3 hours to report my whereabout.

The husband on the other hand has been reminding me on things that I should bring. "Did you prepare a first aid box?" Oh yes I did, and in fact I had gone shopping yesterday with a checklist so I didn't leave out any essential medicines and ointments, dettol, plasters, mosquito repellent and the lot.

What else?

Oh yes, how can you go to a beach trip without a nice looking sandal. So I went over to Vincci to buy a gorgeous pair of sandal.

Oh my..I can hear the ocean's calling already..

I was beaming with pride when I showed my colleagues the checklist that I have made on excel until one of them said..

"Uhm..you realised that we are only going to a one night trip right?"


No comments:

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates