Follow Me On Instagram @clementine_cheah

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Girl's Weekend Getaway at Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort | No comments:


Months ago, my friend extended her invitation to a complimentary 1 night stay in Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort. We jumped with joy upon knowing and started our planning way ahead of the trip.

I was especially ecstatic because if you've seen my previous post, this would be my first ever road trip with friends. 

 We had a really great time throughout the trip. And as all four of us clicked so well, the journey to me, was really memorable and this trip made me cherish our friendship even more.

I will talk about the trip in details once I get my hands on all the photos (which will probably take a month) as most of the photos are in my friend's phone.

For now, let me end this post with a #selfie taken on a buggy while on our way to check out.

clementine cheah, avani sepang goldcoast resort



No comments:

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates